Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Mission.

My mission is to bring the truth about God and to fight against the propaganda that is put out their by people who try to coop God or tries to claim he is not real and the Bible cannot be trusted. I want to point out each of these things and disprove many of these arguments that people make so good people can say wait a minute God never said that or wait a minute what about these facts. I may get into politics some but this is not what this is about. So I am going to try post once a week and hope people find this helpful.

6 comments:

  1. Seek ye first that is the mission we are all on Praise God lets get talking the LORD wants us to be like family : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God Almighty rest the souls of the men lost at Fort Hood .
    Blessed are the men who hold back the tyrants that fill this world !
    God bless you Gentlemen and may the peace and love of Jesus Christ be with your families !
    God bless America .
    Psalms 100

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes also their was a mass stabing in my state. I wonder what is going on in this world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sometimes I think the absence of religion is helping man to devolve to animal form. These types of incidents only bolsters that belief.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree that is one of the main things I want to do with this. Try to change that around. It is why our our greatest critics wants to happen because then we become not only easier controlled but we start to think government is our god. When people lose their belief in God they replace God with something else and it can be anything under the sun.

    ReplyDelete