Saturday, December 27, 2014

my heart still beats

 
I'm laying awake late at night, listening to the beating of your heart.
Your arms wrapped around me as you sleep.
'how far have we come," i whisper.
I look out the window looking at the star.

"thinking back to the time before this, there was a dying love, that held us together, until the time that we could finally meet
Now you being here next to me, makes my heart skip a beat.

A secrete's kept between you and me.
This love that came to be, should been impossible to have even dreamed.

Tears spring from my eyes, distant memories began to arise.
Things where not always like this.
There was a time we where caught in stormier skies.

I felt lost and alone caught in a darker place.
Wandering, looking for something, never feeling safe.
I knew something in my life was missing

Waking up crying in the middle of the night, something did not feel right.
The countless times that i could not sleep, wanting something to hold, something I could keep.

Feeling my heart shatter into peaces, from the weight of this pain.
Scars on my arms tells of the tears spent, hoping it would subside.
Not sure i could get back up this time.

Laying there wondering "am i still alive?"
"Is my heart still beating?"
"Is it time?"

Just then, I look up to see, a hand reaching down.
A quiet voice calls my name.
I think "'I have been found?'" "someones come?"

Taking the hand I was lifted out.
I see a light shine in the darkness of mine.
Peace fills me up I'm me, What I'm  missing I'm beginning to see.

I opened up the doors to my heart, love was the key.
A path was laid out before thee, Seeing a destiny he has for me
This is the first time we had met.

Since then you have held onto me, never letting go.
I feel alive, my heart is free.
You tell me you will always be with me .

(My heart  is for you, in my heart you will always be.
For i love you with all my heart. This i want you to see)
love you with my whole heart ~

No comments:

Post a Comment