Saturday, December 6, 2014

dont say goodbye

wrapped in each others arms, the night comes to a standstill 
its as if time itself has stopped.
 it seems as if the universe is holding its breath, and even the stars above seem to lean into see what happens next 
a flash happens,  in a fraction of a second.  
i look up and see your face, tears come down. 
your holding me now.

your whispering "i love you" as you hold me closer.
reaching over i brush the tears off your cheeks. 
things seem to be moving in slow motion, and it seems there's only you and me. 
looking in your eyes, all the love i can see 

holding your hand, smile on my face. 
i can feel its close, its almost time to go
the beating of my heart becomes slower i lower my head back down.

there's something to be said before that time
"please know you will always have this heart of mine.
you don't have to be afraid, even when things seem hopeless,
hope will always find a way to rise, even in this darkness let your light shine.

here in your embrace, i find peace as i began to take my last breath 
crying, you ask me to hold , but i know that the time for me to leave isn't long. 

you don't have to cry, this isn't goodbye. 
stay strong, and continue to carry on.
don't say goodbye, this isn't the end of the rode.
when the time comes, i shall again be with you. 

looking at you one last time, a smile across my face, a breath escapes me .
"i love you , your never alone" a breath escapes me for the last time 
i take my last breath, still wrapped in your arms 
you start to say goodbye, the words echo in your mind 

time seems to flow again. 
words taken to heart. 
you now hold onto the hope
"maybe this isn't the end one day we shall see each other again 

No comments:

Post a Comment