Monday, September 15, 2014

Giving.



Well I will get back to my last guy who is better than Che but I would first like to talk about giving. I believe and personally feel giving is the one thing we should do as Christians besides our number one job which is bring the good news to unbelievers everywhere Many need help but wish they did not.  government promises to help these or people who take advantage of charity that ruin everything for everyone truly in need but I tell you none of that should be an excuse not to help others. Many fall under the government cracks to help and not all are just trying to take money from others in scams. We need to be and are called to be Christ ambassadors to the world and one of your duties if you can is to give. If God blessed you with so much than you should show thanks and give to others.

Deuteronomy 16:17 Every man shall give as he is able, according to the blessing of the LORD your God which he has given you.

I will tell you a personal story about giving. My cousin died two months ago. We were all hit hard by it. His wife could not pay for the funeral they were poor and did not even own that much to even sell enough to pay for it so they started a Go fund me page. I started posting it everywhere I went to in the hopes we could at least pay for all of this and out of the blue someone paid it in full. Even now thinking about a kindness of one man who saw my family in need and just gave us 5000 out of generosity.  Even now I am binged to tears at reliving this memory. This man made such a profound difference in our lives I wish I knew who did so. My point in all of this is that if we gave more we would be a better world for it.

Now I must admit the reason why I write this because I have a friend who is in need.  Frances never asked to be here. She was just trying to save another's life which cost her life dearly. She has been in bed rest for years now as the government fails her and even people who call themselves Christians turn a blind eye to her needs. Even with all that she reminds faithful to God and his promise that the Lord will provide. She to has started a Go fund me page because with all the bills and the medical cost has piled up and she cannot work for a living. She is truly in need but people attack her as someone who is lazy when they do not know a thing about her. I want to ask this of you my readers if you can give and change this young woman's life a little. A woman that puts others before herself and had even to offer to give to my cousin's funeral when she herself did not have much money.  She has been there for me when others did not know what to say. I think if anyone deserves help it is her. Here is her story and I will let her tell it. 



http://www.gofundme.com/e52y14

No comments:

Post a Comment