Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I am a misfit of the world.



 This is for all of my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. I been hearing for some time that the worldviews people who are not the norm as Misfits. Well I am one of these very misfits. Why because the world turns on people like me. The Christ follower who is a 27 year old virgin just waiting for the right woman to come into my life. To the rest of the world I am an alien a freak or something must be clearly wrong with me and may snap sometime. The truth is it is the world that lost it's mind not me. I am a misfit for doing right to myself and others by waiting. I am even hated by the world. Jesus puts it best in John 15:18-25. The world will mock me for not being a slave of it and being the slave to the one that bore the cross. I know I will be mocked and ridiculed for not being a so called man but I could care less.

I follow God and get mock for believing their is a God. Should we hate the mockers? No! for they do not really know any better and people who are sitting on the fence between God and the world that will see our actions and if we go in like the people who mock us than they will see us as no better. (A lesson I myself need to learn) Even the prostitute can be redeemed in God's eyes. All they have to do is turn their backs on their old lives and pick up the cross. So if you know anyone or see anyone that lives a hopeless life of running after worldly things show them that the love of God. They crave to know something better than the life they live of emptiness and we can give them what they need. So be a misfit and have others join us misfits for it is better to be hated by this world than to be kings of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment